Layout Crits

My report initially started out very black and white as I wanted to keep the overall look very simple and to fit in with the logo of Topshop as this would have a prominent feature throughout the report. However, my feedback suggested that I should add some colour throughout to try and soften the overall look and make it look less harsh. Also, by adding more colour it would make it more in tune with the brand, as Topshop is aimed at the younger generation so adding colour would make it seem more fun and youthful. 





























I originally had just a black and white table for my PESTLE and SWOT Analysis as well as for the customer profile and the marketing mix. However, in order to make this more visually appealing I added colour to the table and used the same colours for all of the tables and the graphs in order to still stick to a theme but make it suit the brand more than black and white. 

Also, I initially had the text at size 20, which on screen looked to be the right size when the report was on screen, however, once I did a print test it was clear that 20 was too big for the main body of text. I reduced this section down to size 12 and then did another print test to check this was the right size.

I initially used half of an A4 size for one of my mood boards along side some text. However, as I had reduced the size of the mod board as a whole quite a lot some of the images looked like they had been squashed and made the page as a whole look to busy as it wasn't clear what would have been looked at first. Instead, I made sure to take a full double page spread for all of my mood boards so all the images could be clearly seen and the page was not too busy. 
















I initially created all of my pie charts and graphs with the rough edge done with the paint brush. However, after my feedback I decided to change them back to a much cleaner and basic line to fit in with the uniform feel I was going for in my report.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brand Positioning Map

Topshop SWOT Analysis

Topshop PESTEL Analysis