What went well and what could be improved

As a whole I believe this project was successful and I have managed to generate a brand strategy report that looks at the reasons behind why Topshop as a brand is no longer doing as well as it used to and have thought up a plausible strategy that would be able to help this.  

What went well:

  • I was able to get a better knowledge of the marketing side of brands 
    • It enabled me to look deeper into brands than what is on the surface
    • I got a better understanding of what makes a successful brand
  • I looked deeper into Topshop as a brand and was able to see it from different perspectives e.g. consumers, competitors, people who don't shop there, people who do not like the brand etc.
  • I generated a new strategy that would help Topshop become a more successful brand and stop their decline in sales
    • I was able to justify why this would be successful
    • SWOT analysis of this idea to see if it would fit in with Topshop as an already established brand 
  • I developed my adobe skill set from the previous module and was able to create a better finished product that was more refined 
  • Extensive primary research - online surveys and talking to people out shopping - allowed me to get a range of different opinions
What could be improved:
  • I could have been more creative with my layout and try to have less white space left on each of the pages
  • Made my mood board better and ensured they had more of a reflection on the brand as a whole and how they were going to represent the idea of a sub brand 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brand Positioning Map

Topshop SWOT Analysis

Topshop PESTEL Analysis