Initial Report Feedback

For the first six sections of my report, it was suggested I needed to re arrange some of the sections, in particular my executive summary, in order to make the report flow better and ensure I covered all the main points I needed to.

To improve my introduction I needed to be more critical of the brand and less descriptive by being more objective. I had a good level of detail in my introduction, but I also needed to include some extra background information to the brand as well. 

To improve my macro-economic analysis section I needed to restructure and assess what needed to go in each section of my PESTLE analysis. I moved some of the factors around as they fitted better into different sections. I also added some more visual references to this section in order to make it less text heavy and help display what the PESTLE analysis was demonstrating. 

The brand market position was the strongest section of my report and my SWOT analysis was able to clearly get across what it needed to in a succinct way. I also had a good amount of visual references that made the section stringer as it ensured there was not an overwhelming amount of text. 

For the competitors section of the report I have since done the marketing mix and added to this section a clear understanding of who Topshop's competitors are and how well they are doing in comparison. I have included the 4ps and how they relate top the brand and if they are doing these things successfully or not. 

For the consumer demographic section I had started to look into the brands specific target demographic but had to develop this further buy looking at segmentation strategy to see how the brand determines what products they are going to sell based on their consumers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brand Positioning Map

Topshop SWOT Analysis

Topshop PESTEL Analysis